PESTLAB EXTERMINATOR, YOUR PEST CONTROL COMPANY WITH WESTERN STANDARDS
Pestlab Exterminator offers pest control services with Western standards in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Poipet, Kampot, Kep, Sihanoukville, Battambang. Our expertise is available for individuals and businesses in Cambodia. In production area, we use internationally authorized products that respect environment and health. They are recommended in the practice of integrated pest management and in the procedures based on HACCP principles.
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
A completely integrated pest management should include a physical cleaning approach that can be technical or request to use products that are reserved to professionals only. In food production area, Pestlab Exterminator also offers deep cleaning service for kitchens.
And to get rid of smaller pests like fungus, bacteria or virus we propose our disinfection service for any kind of premise. Our products and process are efficient to fight the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueStellar products and amazing costumer service!Their products work as advertised and even better in my opinion, the mosquito trap is fantastic and works like a charm! Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, really easy to work with, really great value specially considering the results. All in all a great experience would 100% recommend them they are fantastic!Maximo URTASUNHospitality Professional, Siem Reap
- Positive: Punctuality, Quality, ResponsivenessI've tried their services for my business, and for sure they are the best in Cambodia!Fulvio PREARORestaurant Owner, Siem Reap
- Best service in town!Stefan DE GRUITEREducation Consultant, Phnom Penh
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueSUN SocheataGeneral Manager, Phnom Penh
- The machine really works, mine caught thousands. Staff are friendly and professional. Speak good English.Robert L. STEVENS IIPhnom Penh
- Without hesitation, I highly recommend Pestlab Exterminator to anyone looking for partner with a trustworthy and thorough Exterminator.Shyam M.Operation Manager, Phnom Penh
- They have proven to be professional, transparent, accommodating and very quick to react to emergency situation. I highly recommend PESTLAB to anyone looking to improve their level of pest control ; I have seen the difference in the service of the elimination & control they have provided to our hotel/property, but I also heard this from Management, Managers and staff alike as well.Charles Johram V.Assistant Hotel Manager, Poipet
During rainy season in Cambodia, tiger mosquitoes is a major public health issue since it is the main vector of dengue. In dry season, Culex mosquitoes develop in the standing water of the drainage system that is not flushed out until they become millions.
Therefore, our mosquito control is provided in up to 3 services in order to control the population at all steps of development:
1. Treatment of water source (water ponds and gutters) with an organic larvicide,
2. Use of mosquito traps by Biogents that attracts and catches mosquitoes with CO2 and lure.
3. Punctual treatment by spraying a high-quality biocide (class 2 – WHO) on the vegetation, potential nets if it falls outside the area covered by the mosquito trap.
The objective is to provide the most efficient treatment, in continue, with the most limited impact on the environment (and no impact if possible).
We never use the thermal foggers. Indeed, these devices generate a toxic fog which is hazardous for user, clients and nature. Instead we use a special ULV (Ultra Low Volume) sprayers which create a light mist (also called cold fogging). Thus, we always control the spraying and we can use only what is necessary for mosquito control, saving useful insects like bees, dragonflies and butterflies.
We provide rodent pest control service using anticoagulant type baits, packaged in wax blocs or rodenticide paste. The placing will be proceeded with secured bait stations or tamperproof boxes, closed and containing the rodenticide bait. At each intervention, the technician will check all the stations and boxes inside and outside the premise.
In production area under HACCP rules, we use mechanical trapping system with a weekly check.
Ant control service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odorless and harmless for humans & pets. We will apply it close to each connection with the outside.
The ants will consume the product which is attractive for them (sweet) and will return to the colony. Then they will regurgitate it to the other ants in order to feed them. This phenomenon is called prophylaxis. In fact, they will be poisoning the others ants, including the queen. The ultimate objective is to eradicate all the colony by killing the queen.
This treatment is valid for any kind of ants except the large red ants (weaver ants). We have to treat nest by nest with a class 2 WHO as one queen can generate tens of small nets decimated on a large area.
Cockroach disinsection service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odorless and harmless for humans & pets. The product will be applied during the pest control in every wet rooms (kitchen, bathrooms/toilets) and every area liable to be infested.
For treating the cockroaches in sewage traps, we spray micro-encapsuled insecticides that remain active for more than one month. To reduce the risk of resistance, we respect a regular rotation of active matter used.
We install and maintain high performance glue trap using a patented Korean technology of LED against flies. The attraction of these lights is much more effective than classic UV lights.
Alternatively, we can use micro-encapsulated insecticide to treat all flying insects, including flies. Nevertheless, we don’t recommend these kinds of treatment in food production areas (kitchen, food storage).
Insecticides that we use against bedbugs are remnant and non-repellent. It means that it stays active and continue killing the bed bugs even a few days after the treatment. This is particularly important to kill the newly hatched bedbugs that were still in egg during the treatment. The main product used is made in Australia and it is specially designed for the extermination of bedbugs in South-East Asia, including pyrethroid-resistant strains. We will apply the insecticides to all cracks, crevices, joints of beds and furniture, mattress, plinths, parquet flooring, baseboards and all woodworks revealing gaps.
For the mattress, we use a latest generation pro-insecticide which is metabolized into an active insecticide only after entering the insect. Therefore, this solution is much healthier and safer for humans.
There are many different techniques for treating the termites which depends on:
- pre-existing infection or prevention,
- location (soil, water table, general humidity),
- construction materials in general and those in contact with the soil,
- budget and flexibility,
- pre-construction or post-construction,
- need of a formal guarantee.