HACCP COMPLIANT PEST CONTROL SERVICE
Pestlab Exterminator offers pest control services with Western standards in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Poipet. Our expertise from Europe is available for individuals and businesses. In production area, we use only internationally authorized products that respect environment and health. They are recommended in the practice of integrated pest management and in the procedures based on HACCP principles.
We provide rodent pest control service using anticoagulant type baits, packaged in wax blocs or rodenticide paste. The placing will be proceeded with secured bait stations or tamperproof boxes, closed and containing the rodenticide bait. At each intervention, the technician will check all the stations and boxes inside and outside the premise.
One of the young rodents will ingest the bait to test if it is safe. As apparently it will seem to be safe, the other rodents of the colony will also eat it. After a few days, the rodents will feel weaker because of internal bleedings. As they need to go outside everyday in order to drink, they will most probably not be able to climb back inside the building and will slowly die outside. Note that the effect of the biocide is not painful for the rodent.
In case of infestation, the technician may be led to change the bait and biocide substance in order to avoid acquired tolerance.
In production area under HACCP rules, we use mechanical trapping system with a weekly check.
The ant disinsection service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odourless and harmless for humans & pets. We will apply it close to each connection with the outside.
The ants will consume the product which is attractive for them (sweet) and will return to the colony. Then they will regurgitate it to the other ants in order to feed them. This phenomenon is called trophallaxis. In fact, they will be poisoning the others ants, including the queen. The ultimate objective is to eradicate all the colony by killing the queen.
This treatment is valid for any kind of ants except the large red ants (weaver ants). We have to treat nest by nest with a class 2 WHO as one queen can generate tens of small nets decimated on a large area.
The cockroach disinsection service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odorless and harmless for humans & pets.
The product will be applied during the pest control in every wet rooms (kitchen, bathrooms/toilets) and every area liable to be infested.
The cockroaches will consume the product which is attractive for them and will return to the colony. The biocide remains in their fecal matters that the other cockroach of the colony will eat and get poisoned at their turn. In that way, all the colony can be fully eradicated.
For treating the colonies in sewage traps, we spray micro-encapsuled insecticides that are active for more than one month. We respect a regular rotation of active matter to reduce the risk of resistance.
The mosquito control is provided in up to 3 services in order to control the population at all steps of development:
1. Treatment of water source (water ponds and gutters) with an organic larvicide,
2. Use of mosquito traps by Biogents that attracts and catches mosquitoes with CO2 and lure. This technique reduces continuously the population of mosquitoes around the trap without any risk for health (clients, staff and user) or from reduced efficiency due to insecticide resistance. The trap works continuously. 24/7 in order to protect you all the time.
3. Punctual treatment by spraying a high-quality biocide (class 2 – WHO) on the vegetation, potential nets and external parts that are often watered if it falls outside the area covered by the mosquito trap.
The objective is to provide the most efficient treatment, in continue, with the most limited impact on the environment (and no impact if possible).
We never use the thermal foggers. Indeed, these devices generate a toxic fog which is dangerous for the user, the clients and the nature. Instead we use a special ULV sprayers (also called cold fogging) which create a light mist. Thus, the spraying is always under control and we can use only what is necessary for mosquito control, saving bees, dragonflies and butterflies.
The treatment against flies is carried out with high performance glue trap using a patented Korean technology or LED. The attraction of these lights are much more efficient than other UV lights or LED technologies.
Alternatively, fly control can be carried out using micro-encapsulated insecticide to treat all flying insects, including flies. These kinds of treatment are not recommended in food production areas (kitchen, food storage).
Our treatment of bedbugs requires 2 steps:
- Spraying high quality indoor insecticides with a synergetic to exterminate as many bugs as possible and a micro-encapsulated insecticide for a remnant effect.
- A second spraying 2 weeks later to treat the juvenile bugs that were born in the meantime + the pyrethroid resistant bugs. We use a micro-encapsulated with 2 different active matter to avoid possible pyrethroid resistance.
We will apply the insecticides to all cracks, crevices, joints of beds and furniture, mattress, plinths, parquet flooring, baseboards and all woodworks revealing gaps.
There are many different techniques for treating the termites which depends on:
- pre-existing infection or prevention,
- location (soil, water table, general humidity),
- construction materials in general and those in contact with the soil,
- budget and flexibility,
- pre-construction or post-construction,
- need of a formal guarantee.
We will choose the best solution after an inspection on site and a deep discussion.