Pest Lab Cambodia offers the most professional pest control in Siem Reap for insects using very effective and innovative way to get rid of nuisible insects.
The ant disinsection service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odourless and harmless for humans & pets. We will apply it close to each connection with the outside.
The ants will consume the product which is attractive for them (sweet) and will return to the colony. Then they will regurgitate it to the other ants in order to feed them. This phenomenon is called trophallaxis. In fact, they will be poisoning the others insects, including the queen. The ultimate objective is to eradicate all the colony by killing the queen.
This treatment is valid for any kind of ants except the large red ants (weaver ants). We have to treat nest by nest with a class 2 WHO as one queen can generate tens of small nets decimated on a large area.
The cockroach disinsection service is provided with an insecticide bait gel that is odourless and harmless for humans & pets.
The product will be applied during the pest control in every wet rooms (kitchen, bathrooms) and every area liable to be infested.
The cockroaches will consume the product which is attractive for them. Then they will return to the colony. The biocide remains in their fecal matters that the other insects of the colony will eat and get poisoned at their turn. In that way, all the colony can be fully eradicated.
There are mainly 2 kinds of cockroach in Cambodia, the Australians (which as large) and the Germanic (which are small). The Australian ones are very easy to eradicate as they can only be found in wet area, whereas the Germanic ones are able to travel more in the whole building and can easily get hidden in unsuspected areas.
The mosquito control is provided in up to 3 services in order to control the population at all steps of development:
1. Treatment of water source (water ponds and gutters) with an organic larvicide,
2. Use of mosquito traps by Biogents that attracts and catches mosquitoes with CO2 and lure. This technique reduces continuously
the global population of mosquitoes around the trap without any risk for health (clients, staff and user) or from reduced efficiency due to insecticide resistance. The trap works continuously. 24/7 in order to protect you all the time.
3. Punctual treatment by spraying a high-quality biocide (class 2 – WHO) on the vegetation, potential nets and external parts that are often watered if it falls outside the area covered by the mosquito trap.
The objective is to provide the most efficient treatment, in continue, with the most limited impact on the environment (and no impact if possible).
Our treatment of bedbugs requires 2 steps:
- Spraying high quality indoor insecticides with a synergetic to exterminate as many bugs as possible and a micro-encapsulated insecticide for a remnant effect.
- a second spraying 2 weeks later to treat the juvenile bugs that were born in the meantime + the pyrethroid resistant bugs. We use a micro-encapsulated with 2 different active matter to avoid possible pyrethroid resistance.
We will apply the insecticides to all cracks, crevices, joints of beds and furniture, mattress, plinths, parquet flooring, baseboards and all woodworks revealing gaps.
There are many different techniques for treating the termites which depends on:
- pre-existing infection or prevention,
- location (soil, water table, general humidity),
- construction materials in general and those in contact with the soil,
- budget and flexibility,
- pre-construction or post-construction,
- need of a formal guarantee.
The best solution can only be decided after an inspection on site and a deep discussion.
We import and install high standard flying insect exterminator from an Australia under the brand name Vectothor.
The treatment against flies is also carried out with the setting-up of bait stations containing granular composed of sexual pheromones, food and a powerful insecticide. The attracted flies consume the bait and die within minutes. Use of this product in bait stations is approved in integrated pest management programs.
Alternatively, fly control can be carried out using micro-encapsulated insecticide to treat all flying insects, including flies. These kinds of treatment are NOT recommended in food production areas (kitchen, food storage).
You can ask for a quotation to get a pest control in Siem Reap.